Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Autobuy Authors

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week I won't actually have ten authors on my list, and it's simply because I don't have ten autobuy authors. I really tried to think about all the authors I like, but I realized that if I really had to think about it, they wouldn't actually be autobuy authors, to me that is. So on this list, I only have five authors that I want to share.

On top of my list is Sarah J. Maas. I've read every single book she's written, and I am super excited for Queen of Shadows. I want to get my hands on it as soon as possible, so that I can read it.

The second on my list is Rick Riordan. I don't actually own all of his books, yet, but I'm working on it. I am super excited for the Magnus Chase series, and I'm going to buy the first book as soon as I can. I've read Percy Jackson and the Olympians and The Heroes of Olympus, but I haven't gotten to The Kane Chronicles yet.

Veronica Roth makes it on to this list as well. I love the Divergent trilogy, and even though I haven't read or bought Four yet, it is on my list. 

Fourth on this list is Rainbow Rowell. Again, I don't actually own all of her books yet, but they are on my to buy list. I generally enjoy all of her books, even though some of them aren't my cup of tea, I want to - at least try - to read all of them.

Last, but not least, we have John Green. He's one of my absolute favourite authors and I've read all of his books, and I love them so much. I'm really hoping that he'll publish another book soon, but in the mean time I'm enjoying the movies based on his books instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment