Sunday, August 16, 2015

Book Tag: The Beautiful Covers

This book tag was created by TheHeavyBlanks, and you can find his video here.

1. Choose 5 of the most beautiful books in your collection.
I'm just gonna say my Harry Potter box set. They are so stunning, and I am in love with them. 
2. Choose a beautiful book that features your most favourite colour.
3. Choose a beautiful book that features your least favourite colour.
4. Choose your favourite cover of a classic.

5. Choose your favourite cover of a children's book.
6. Do you often buy books based solely on a beautiful cover?
Yes, if I'm browsing a bookstore and see a beautiful book I'll gravitate towards that, and most likely pick it up. 

7. Out of every book that you own, which book best exemplifies your idea of a beautiful book. 
I really like the simple design, and at first glance you only notice the title and author. But when you look closer you can see small details that matters in the story. 


No comments:

Post a Comment