Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Recently Required Books

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Hello! So this post will basically just be a New York haul, since I bought 9 of them while I was there. But anyway, I hope you enjoy and tell me in the comments if we have some common books!

So I'm going to start with my most recent by, and work my way backwards. 
The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan. This is the only book on this list that I didn't by whilst in NYC, and I bought it at my local bookstore. 

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. I got this at a Barnes & Noble in NYC. This was a book that was on my to buy-list while I was there. 

The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh. This one was also bought at Barnes & Noble, and was also a book I really wanted to buy.

In Real Life: My Journey to a Pixelated World by Joey Graceffa. The last one I bought at Barnes & Noble. Before I left I wasn't really sure if I wanted to read it or not, but when I saw that they had autographed copies I was sold and bought it. 
In fear of repeating myself to much; the rest of the books were bought at Strand Book Store, my absolute favourite bookshop in the world.

Hungry by H. A. Swain. I had never heard of this book before I stumbled across it, but the premise was so intriguing that I just had to buy it. (And it was only 5 dollars.)

Graceling by Kristin Cashore. I'd heard about this book on youtube so many times, so I'm glad i finally have it.

The House of Hades by Rick Riordan. As you probably know, I absolutely love this series, so I was looking for this while browsing through the store.

Witch Eyes by Scott Tracey. I actually though this was another book when I first bough it. I thought this was the book called The Witch Hunger, because I couldn't remember the name or the cover. But while it wasn't what I thought I was buying, this also sounds interesting and I can't wait to read it. 

Of Poseidon by Anna Banks. I don't know a lot about this book, all I know is that it has mermaids in it. And that's enough for me.

Seraphina by Rachel Hartman. Another one that I don't know much about, but I've heard it mentioned on booktube a couple of times. I had in on my phone as an audibook, but I prefer physical books so I picked this up as well. 

Do we have any of the same books? What's the last ten books you bought?

3 comments:

  1. I recently bought Seraphina because I had heard good things and the cover IS SO PRETTY that I had to have it. I'm excited to read it soon!

    Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Blood of Olympus and House of Hades! I hope you enjoy them. I, too, picked up Graceling and Wrath & The Dawn and I can't wait to read them both.

    My TTT: https://princessicaofbooks.wordpress.com/2015/07/14/top-10-tuesday-last-ten-books-that-came-into-my-possession/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Graceling and The Wrath and the Dawn are amazing! I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

      Delete