Friday, July 31, 2015

July Wrap Up


Hello!

In July I read a total of 10 books, which I'm quite happy about. At least considering I spent one week travelling, and the the rest of the time I've been working 8 hours a day, monday through friday. At least I can listen to audiobooks whilst at work, or else I would never have been able to read this much. So, here are the books I read this month, in the order I read them.


A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. This got 5 stars.

The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh. This got 4,5 stars.

Hungry by H. A. Swain. This got 4 stars.

Dreamland
by Sarah Dessen. This got 3,5 stars.

The Blood of Olympus
 by Rick Riordan. This got 5 stars.

A Game of Thrones
 by George R. R. Martin. This got 4 stars.

Aristotle and Dante Discovers the Secrets of the Universe
 by Benjamin Alire Sáenz. This got 4,5 stars.

Saint Anything
 by Sarah Dessen. This got 3,5 stars.

Of Poseidon
 by Anna Banks. This got 4 stars.

A Storm of Swords: Steel and Snow
by George R. R. Martin. This got 3,5 stars.


Which books did you read this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment