Sunday, May 31, 2015

May wrap up



Hello!

This month I read 9 and a half books, and I am so proud of myself. I normally don't read this much, and I finished 9 books with a week to spare. This week I've been in a small reading slump and I am trying to finish attachments, and hopefully do that within the next couple of days.


So the books I finished this month, in chronological order, is:

Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas. This got 5 stars.

The Archived by Victoria Schwab. This got 4,5 stars.

Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut. This got 3 stars.

The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan.
This got 4,5 stars.

The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen. This got 4 stars.

Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas. This got 5 stars.

The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas. This got 5 stars.

The Unbound by Victoria Schwab. This got 4,5 stars.

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. This got 5 stars.

As you can probably tell I had a very good reading month. I really liked all of the books I read, except one, but that was still okay. I only read books I really wanted to read, and I have a feeling that that's why I was able to read so many. I never wanted to put any of them down, and therefor flew through them in a matter of days.

Did you have a good reading month?

No comments:

Post a Comment