Friday, October 2, 2015

October TBR

Hello!

So, I usually don't do a TBR, I can never stick to them, but I decided that I wanted to try it this month. I don't know if this is something that I'll continue to do, we'll se how I like it.


This isn't a very ambitious list, and that's how I want it. Hopefully I'll be able to read more than these 5 books, but I don't want to put too much pressure on myself. I don't know how stressful this month will be, and I don't want to perhaps add to that pressure by setting my goal too high.

I'm already almost done with A Thousand Night, and there will be a review on that book. There will also be a review of Spinning Starlight coming up soon, as both of these books comes out the 6th this month and I want to post my reviews as close to the release date as possible.

I try to stick to posting on this blog Tuesday and Thursday, but there will be more in the next couple of weeks. The reason is that I've written reviews for several books that I want to post before it's been to long. I will not do a review on all of the books I read. Sometimes, I just don't have that much to say, and other times I have a lot to say. So I would rather post reviews about books I like and want to share with you, than books I didn't like that much.

I hope October will bring lots of joy to you! Do you usually follow a TBR or do just pick what you feel like at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment