Friday, May 22, 2015

Book Tag: The Ultimate Book Tag


Hello!
This tag was created by the ladies at Chapter Chicks.

1. Do you get sick while reading in the car?
Fortunately, no. I read in the car all the time. 
2. Which author's writing style is completely unique to you, and why?
I don't really know, so I'm just gonna say Sarah J. Maas because I become completely immersed in her stories on seconds, the writing just draws me in.
3. Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
Harry potter. Because 1. I grew up with him. 2. You can learn so many things from the series. 3. They are wonderfully written.
4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is in it besides books?
No, I just put the book I'm currently reading in my purse or car.
5. Do you smell your books?
No...
6. Books with or without little illustrations?
It doesn't matter to me. Some books work better without and some work better with.
7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn't quality writing?
Twilight..
8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood?
Unfortunately, not that I can think of
9. What is the thinnest book on your shelf?
Probably Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by J. K. Rowling or something
10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
I'm guessing one of the books from the A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R. R. Martin. 
11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
No, and no. While I do love to write, I love reading more. I will work with books in my future, I just won't be writing them myself.
12. When did you get into reading?
I have loved reading as long as I can remember.
13. What is your favorite classic book?
This is hard, it's either Animal Farm by George Orwell or Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck
14. In school was your best subject Language Arts/English?
We don't have Language Arts here in Norway, but English was definitely a good subject for me. 
15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated...what would you do?
If possible I'd go back to the bookstore and get another one. If not, I'll keep it and maybe regift it to another person later.
16. What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger Games?
This series isn't like those, but the Starcrossed trilogy by Josephine Angelini
17. What is a bad habit you always do while filming?
I don't film, but while writing it is that I get easily distracted and do other things. 
18. What is your favorite word?
I have no idea.
19. Are you a nerd, dork or dweeb? Or all of the above?
If I HAVE to be one of them, I guess I'm a nerd.
20. Vampires or fairies? Why?
Fae. I love them in the Throne of Glass series.
21. Shapeshifters or angels? Why?
Angels, I mean, come on. It's angels.
22. Spirits or werewolves? Why?
Werewolves, because I used to be in love with Jacob from Twilight.
23. Zombies or vampires? Why?
Vampires, because I absolutely HATE zombies.
24. Love triangle or forbidden love?
It all depends on how it's executed. If it's written in a good way and everything makes sense, then both. 
25. And finally: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few loved scenes mixed in?
Action-packed, no doubt. I need the excitement from the fighting scenes. Just romance tend to be a bit boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment