Thursday, September 8, 2016

Wrap up: August



Hello!

I don't really know how, but I somehow managed to read 26 books in august. Therefore, I can honestly say I had a pretty good reading month. I've generally liked all the books as well, with some exceptions of course, but I can't expect to really like every book I read. This list won't be in completely in the order I read them, but most of them are.


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling - 5 stars
The Last Star by Rick Yancey - 3,5 stars - REVIEW
Girl Online On Tour by Zoe Sugg - 3,5 stars - REVIEW
The Amazing Book is Not on Fire by Dan Howell and Phil Lester - 4 stars



The Magician's Nephew by C. S. Lewis - 3,5 stars
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C. S. Lewis - 4 stars
The Horse and His Boy by C. S. Lewis - 3,5 stars
Prince Caspian by C. S. Lewis - 4 stars
The Voyage of the Dawn Treader by C. S. Lewis - 4 stars
The Silver Chair by C. S. Lewis - 4 stars
The Last Battle by C. S. Lewis - 4 stars

I didn't write reviews for any of these books, because I didn't really have much to say about them. I'm really glad I finally got to this series, and I really enjoyed all of them. Definitely something I would recommend.



The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly by Stephanie Oakes - 4,5 stars
Off the Page by Jodi Picoult and Samantha van Leer - 3 stars
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Parts One and Two by J. K. Rowling, Jack Thorne and John Tiffany - 5 stars
Armada by Ernest Cline - 4 stars


The Poems and Sonnets of William Shakespeare by William Shakespeare - 3 stars
Caspar Lee by Caspar Lee and Emily Riordan Lee - 4 stars - REVIEW
Summer at the Lake by Erica James - 4 stars
I Am Pilgrim by Terry Hayes - 5 stars


Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling - 4 stars
Winter by Marissa Meyer - 5 stars - REVIEW
More Than This by Patrick  Ness - 4,5 stars
Be Light Like a Bird by Monika Schröder - 4 stars - REVIEW


May I Have Your Attention, Please? by James Corden - 4 stars
The One Plus One by Jojo Moyes - 4,5 stars - REVIEW
Prince of Thorns by mark Lawrence - 3 stars

So these are all the books I read this month! I've already promised myself to not be disappointed if I read fewer books read next month, because I honestly don't know how I could ever top this.

What was the best book you read this month?






No comments:

Post a Comment