Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Favourite Audiobooks

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Hello!

I'm a big fan of audiobooks, and this summer I listened to loads of them. I'm lucky enough to have a job where I'm able to listen to them whilst working, and because of that I'm able to get through quite a lot of books during work. I'm soon starting uni, I only have 2 more days of work after this one, so I won't be able to listen to as many audiobooks anymore, but I will still try my best to include it in my reading. 


The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien, read by Rob Inglis. This is the book I'm currently listening to, and I'm really enjoying it. I think this is easer for me, personally, instead of reading the physical book.

Life & Laughing by Michael McIntyre, read by Michael McIntyre. My absolute favourite audiobook of all time. McIntyre is my favourite comedian, and listening to him reading his own book is extremely funny. I listened to this at work, and I can honestly say I laughed out lout at several occasions. 

A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin, read by Roy Dotrice. Though I've only picture the first book I mean the entire series, which I listened to as audiobooks. One word; amazing.

The Narnia Chronicles by C. S. Lewis, read by several people. Again, though I've only pictured the first book, I mean the entire series.


Summer at the Lake by Erica James, read by Antonia Beamish.

Act of God by Jill Ciment, read by Barbara Rosenblat.

You're the One That I Want by Giovanna Fletcher, read by Ben Elliot and Kate Rawson.

The One Plus One by Jojo Moyes, read by Elizabeth Bower, Ben Elliot, Nicola Stanton and Steven France.


¨

Armada by Ernest Cline, read by Will Wheaton

I Am Pilgrim by Terry Hayes, read by Christoper Ragland


What is your favourite audiobook? Do you prefer audiobooks or physical books?

No comments:

Post a Comment