Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: TV-Shows I'm Watching This Term

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Hello!

I'm starting university this fall, so this week's topic fits perfectly. I have a list of TV-shows I'm saving for when I start uni, so I know I'll always have something to watch. I will of course be reading as well, but as I'm studying literature I want to be able to relax with something else as well.

Salem
I've seen a few episodes of this show before, but I really want to get into it, because it seems like a really good show.
Game of Thrones
I've already seen all of the episodes, but I want to re-watch the entire series again. It's just amazing.
The Shannara Chronicles
Another series I started, but I sort of lost interest. I have to start it from the beginning, but I don't really mind.
How I Met Your Mother
I've seen pretty much all of this, except for the last season or something. I want to start it again, it's so light-hearted and funny.
Stranger Things
People are talking about this everywhere, so I'm really intrigued. I want to wait until school start though, so I can really get into it.

Lost
A series I started and got really into last summer, but I just stopped watching. However, I want to finish it because I did really enjoy it.
Orphan Black
Yet another series that I started, but just didn't continue with. I know it's a great show, so I have to watch it again.
How to Get Away With Murder
A brilliant show, though I've only seen half of the first season. I fell off after the mid-season finale, and just didn't get back into it, unfortunately.
The Fosters
I'm currently on a break from this series, but I am planning on picking it back up when school starts.
Outlander
A series I have yet to start, though I've heard a lot about it. I want to read the books some day, but I think I'll try the show first with this one.


What TV-shows are you watching this school term?




No comments:

Post a Comment