Sunday, July 3, 2016

July TBR

Hello!

I have a couple books I really want to read this month, but I'm trying to not plan too much. I am working full time for three weeks, and I'm also spending a week in Denmark, so I don't know how much I'll be able to read. I've also finished a book this month, so I won't mention that here, but it will be mentioned in my wrap up at the end of the month.

I'll start with two books I've already started, but not finished yet.


I'm currently reading both Carry On by Rainbow Rowell and Cinder by Marissa Meyer. I'm listening to Cinder on audiobook, and I'm enjoying it so far. 




No summer is complete without reading a Sarah Dessen books, so I have chosen to read Last Chance. I've had it for quite a while, end July is the perfect time to read one of her books.

I also want to get to the second volume of Saga this month. It's been a while since I finished the first volume, and now this is just sitting on my shelf. It will also be a nice break between the other books, as this is one I'll fly through in no time.

I'm not completely sure if I'll get to Scarlet by Marissa Meyer in July, it depends on when I am able to finish Cinder. I picked up both Scarlet and Cress yesterday, so I am staying hopeful.



I am currently in the middle of rereading the Harry Potter series, so I am hoping to get to both The Order of the Phoenix and The Half-Blood Prince this month. The books are starting to get longer, so I am no longer able to finish them in a day, after work, but I enjoy them so much, I have no doubt I'll find time to read these.

Hopefully, I'll be able to get to some other books as well, but I don't want to limit myself too much this month. I want to be able to pick up books I just feel like reading, without having to stick to a list. I am lucky enough that I am able to listen to audiobooks when I'm working, but I don't know what I'll be listening to while I'm at work yet.

What books do you want to read this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment