Tuesday, November 3, 2015

TTT: Debut Authors Who Have Me Looking Forward To Their Sophomore Novel

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish


All the Bright Places - Jennifer Niven
None of the Above - I. W. Gregorio
The Wrath and the Dawn - Renée Ahdieh
The One Thing - Marci Lyn Curtis




I really like all of these books, and I can't wait for the authors to write new books. Luckily, I know the sequel to The Wrath and the Dawn is coming out next year, but I don't know anything about the other authors yet. Hopefully they are all working on new books now, because that would make me very happy. 

Who is on your list this week?

1 comment:

  1. The Wrath of the Dawn has me really curious now! It's been on quite a few lists this week! the cover is interesting!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete