Monday, August 1, 2016

Wrap up: July



Hello!

I don't know how I did it, but I managed to finish 18 books this month. I feel like July has lasted forever, and that it's been ages since I read the first books this month. This was, obviously, a great reading month for me. I finished my new reading-goal for the year, 52 books, and I'm super happy. In my other reading challenge, which you can find here, I only have 10 books to go, which I'm sure I'll be able to finish. Though I haven't written a review for every book I've read, I've still written enough that I have reviews scheduled until the 20th of August. I am just reading too many books at the moment, I don't have time to post all of the review. But don't worry, they will come!

I will keep adding the links for my reviews as they are published, and they will also be added to my review page.



Grimm's Fairy Tales by Grimm brothers - 4 stars
Cinder by Marissa Meyer - 4 stars - REVIEW
Carry On by Rainbow Rowell - 2,5 stars - REVIEW



The Myths and Legends of Ancient Greece and Rome by E. M. Berens - 4 stars
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J. K. Rowling - 5 stars
Last Chance by Sarah Dessen - 3,5 stars - REVIEW



A Dance With Dragons by George R. R. Martin - 4,5 stars
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green - 4 stars
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer - 4 stars - REVIEW


Saga volume 2 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples - 4 stars - REVIEW
Cress by Marissa Meyer - 4 stars - REVIEW
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey - 4,5 stars - REVIEW


Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J. K. Rowling - 5 stars
Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me by Mindy Kaling - 4 stars - REVIEW
Books v. Cigarettes by George Rowell - 3,5 stars


The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey - 3 stars - REVIEW
Life & Laughing by Michael McIntyre - 4 stars - REVIEW
The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan - 4,5 stars - REVIEW

I doubt I'll be able to continue reading this many books each month for the rest of the year. Luckily, I have a couple of months left before school starts, so I have the opportunity to read a lot before I get busy with university this fall.

What was the best book you read this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment