Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My TBR Shelf From Before I Started Blogging

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Hello!

The theme this week is Books On my TBR Shelf From Before I Started Blogging, and I have plenty of those, trust me. I started this blog in May last year, so I haven't been doing for THAT long, so I have quite a few books to choose from.


The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller
Room by Emma Donoghue
Dear John by Nicholas Sparks


Anno Dracula by Kim Newman
Just After Sunset by Stephen King
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke


A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Mystic by Alyson Noel

These are all books I'm hoping to get too soon. Both Beautiful Darkness and Mystic are in a series, so I'll have to reread the other books first, but I want to get to them some day in the near future. 

What are some books that have been on your TBR-list for a really long time?

6 comments:

  1. A Christmas Carol was required reading when I was in school!! I also attempted to read The Knife of Never letting go back when I was in secondary school, but I DNFed it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Room and The Knife Of Never Letting Go! I hope you love them too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Song of Achilles probably should have been on my list. Everyone was talking about it, and I even bought it, but I still haven't read it. :(
    My #Shame TTT
    Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read most of these, but I really liked Beautiful Darkness. I hope you get to read some of these soon. Thanks for sharing. :)
    Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I totally forgot to add Room to my list this week! I cannot wait to read it! Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to read ROOM as well, looking forward to your review on it. It got such a buzz about it!

    ReplyDelete