Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week the list is which books are on my TBR for this fall, and while I'll probably end up not reading all of them, or reading different ones, these are the books that I want to read whilst writing this. And yes, there are more scary books during fall than any other season, obviously.

1. Carrie - Stephen King      2.Frankenstein - Mary Shelley    3.The Catcher in the Rye - J. D. Salinger   4. Horowtiz Horror: Stories You'll Wish You Never Read - Anthony Horowitz
5. It - Stephen King      6. Full Dark, No Stars - Stephen King    
7. The Knife of Never Letting Go - Patrick Ness      8. The Final Descent - Rick Yancey


As you probably can tell, yes, I do love Stephen King. Even though he gives me nightmares and makes me terrified of clowns. I've tried to read It before, but I had to put it down because I thought it was too scary. BUT, that was a couple of years ago, and hopefully I'm a little bit thougher now.

5 comments:

  1. The Knife of Never Letting Go is on my autumn TBR as well.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/09/22/top-ten-tuesday-23/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bringing in some classics! Love it. Happy reading!

    Here is my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved IT and that is a perfect cover. I plan on reading Cujo next month because even though I have read tons of King, that is one I have never picked up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I enjoyed IT as well, I tried to read it a few years ago, but it was too scary so I had to put it down. Hopefully I'm braver now! I hope you enjoy Cujo, I want to read that as well :)

      Delete