Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters Who Are Fellow Booknerds

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish






Isla
Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins

Tyrion Lannister
A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin

Hermione Granger
Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling

Celaena Sardothien
Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas

Cath
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

Matilda
Matilda by Roald Dahl

Elisabeth Bennet
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen

Bilbo Baggins
The Hobbit and The Lord of The Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien

Edward Cullen
Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer

Sookie Stackhouse
Southern Vampire Mysteries series by Charlaine Harris






I would love to see your list as well, so tell me in the comments or leave a link to your blogpost!

4 comments:

  1. Oh i forgot about Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit! How could i not remember them while making my own list?
    I do have Isla on my list, so we have that in common :)
    And i have to say i had to grin as i saw that you had Sookie on the list. Not because I don't agree, but simply because i keep forgetting about her enjoyments of books since when i think of that series, i mostly think about her moments with Eric.
    Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't remember Sookie until I went through characters for this list, because there's so many other things that happens in the books as well!

      Delete
  2. Hermione and Matilda are on my list today as well. I've read most of the Twilight series, but don't remember that Edward was a bookworm. I guess that's one point in his favor :)

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think Meyer actually specified that he was, but he has a room full of books, so I'm counting him, haha :)

      Delete