Thursday, July 23, 2015

Book Tag: Mid-Year Book Freak Out

 This tag was originally created by Ely Jayne and ReadLikeWildFire


1. Best book you've read so far in 2015.
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas

2. Best sequel you've read so far in 2015
The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan

3. New releases you haven't read yet, but want to.
An Ember In the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir

4. Most anticipated release for the second half of the year.
Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas

5. Biggest disappointment.
Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut

6. Biggest surprise.
Act of God: A Novel by Jill Ciment. I had no idea if I would like this or not, because I don't read that much adult fiction, but I was so pleasantly surprised!

7. Favourite new author
Sarah J. Maas. I hadn't read any of her books in previous years, but so far in 2015 I've read everything she's published. I love this woman, and her writing. I wish I could be her friend


8. Newest fictional crush
Rhysand from a Court of Thorns and Roses. I know he's not the "nicest" guy, but he's just so interesting and I want to help him and I just love him so much.
9. Newest favourite character.
Leo Valdez from Heroes of Olympus. How can you not love Leo?

10. Book that made you cry
Dreamland by Sarah Dessen

11. Book that made you happy
Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins. All of the books in this series make me happy, but especially this one.

12. Favourite book to film adaptation you saw this year.
Insurgent by Veronica Roth. I wasn't the biggest fan of this movie and have quite a few problems with it, but as longs as I didn't think about the book it was enjoyable. Not amazing, but not terrible either.

13. Favourite video you've done so far

14. Most beautiful book you've bought/received so far this year.
Seraphina by Rachel Hartman. I think this cover is so beautiful, with the colors and the dragon and just everything.
15. Books you need to read by the end of the year
The Final Descent by Rick Yancey. I've read the other books in this series, and I really want to finish it because it's so good. If all goes according to plan I will read this in October, because I like to read the scary books around Halloween. 


No comments:

Post a Comment