Wednesday, January 25, 2017

A Court of Wings and Ruin cover

Hello!

This is not the kind of posts I usually do, but I am so excited that I need to talk about it! Today, we finally got the cover for A Court of Wings and Ruin, the third book in the A Court of Thorns and Roses series (ACOTAR). ACOTAR is one of my favourite series, so I was super excited to see the cover for the next book. And let me tell you, I was not disappointed.

http://worldofsarahjmaas.com/
Both of these covers are absolutely gorgeous, and I am completely in love with her dress. At the moment, I am in favour of the US cover, because that shade of green is just do die for. I also feel like that colour fits better with the other ones, but that is just my personal opinion. This makes me so excited to read this book, and I can't wait to get my hands on it in May! Less than 4 months to go! 


What do you think of the cover for A Court of Wings and Ruin?


No comments:

Post a Comment