Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Facts about me

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Hello!

This week the theme is facts about me, and they could be bookish or just general. I'm going to do a mostly bookish one, but I can't promise that they'll all be related to books.

1. When this is published I'm on holiday in Denmark, visiting my family.

2. I'm able to listen to audiobooks when I'm at work, and because of that I've been able to listen to all the A Song of Ice and Fire books on audiobooks.

3. I've loved reading for such a long time, and for as long as I can remember, I've always tried to bring up books I've read in school assignments.


4. I'm able to read way more than I think I will when I'm on vacation. Last summer I bought 9 books at the beginning of our vacation, and before we came home I'd read 8 of them, and some others as well.

5. I don't have one favourite genre. Sometimes I prefer fantasy, other times I prefer contemporary.

6. I re-read Harry Potter every year. I love the books so much, and I make it a point to always read them at least once a year.



7. Some of my friends used to tell me that reading was completely pointless and that I'd never get anything out of it.

8. In October, I'm starting my bachelor degree on English Literature, where the main point is, basically, reading.

9. I either want to be an editor or a translator when I'm finished with my studies, though I'm not sure of which one yet.

10. I have an entire shelf in my room with unread books, and another one with the ones I've read. The TBR-shelf is never getting smaller, however, the finished shelf is completely out of space, and keeps getting fuller.

So, that was 10 facts about me, mostly bookish ones. Tell me one bookish fact about yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment