Sunday, November 1, 2015

October Wrap Up


Before writing this wrap up, I was absolutely sure that I'd only read 4 books this month. I'd completely forgotten that I'd read A Thousand Nights, Spinning Starlight and Queen of Shadows this month, because it seems like forever ago.

I didn't set my TBR-list very high this month, on purpose, and I'm glad I didn't. I knew that this month would be very busy for me, at least the second half, and therefore I'm glad that I didn't feel stressed because I wasn't able to read as much as I wanted.

I was able to read all the books I wanted to read, and add two more as well, and I'm really happy about that. October was a great reading month, I managed to read 7 books, and I enjoyed all of them.
A Thousand Nights // Spinning Starlight // Queen of Shadows // Hamlet //
Library of Souls // The Complete Horowitz Horror // The Final Descent
So far I've posted reviews on A Thousand Nights, Spinning Starlight, Queen of Shadows and Library of Souls. I will not be writing a review for Hamlet, but I have written reviews on Horowitz Horror and The Final Descent that will be posted on the blog soon, and when they do, I will also link them on this page.

So, how was your reading month? Did you read all the books you wanted, and what did you think about them?



No comments:

Post a Comment