Sunday, November 29, 2015

December TBR


I can't believe it's almost December already! I'm so excited for christmas, and started watching christmas movies a long time ago. Christmas is definitely my favourite holiday, and I have this happy feeling in my body throughout December.

However, unfortunately, I don't own alot of christmasy books. I only have A Christmas Carol.That means that my TBR read isn't as christmasy as I'd like, but I'll watch enough movies to make up for it.



I only have three books on my list, two of which I'm currently reading. The Bohemians of the Latin Quarter is a book I'm reading for a school project, and I really need to finish it soon.

Fire is the sequel/companion to Graceling, and I'm absolutely loving it so far. I really want to finish it as soon as possible, I want to read the next one!

Lastly, I have A Christmas Carol and Other Christmas Writing by Charles Dickens. I wanted to read this last year, or the year before that, but I never got around to it. I remember starting it, but I just wasn't feeling it. This year however, I'm super excited for it. I've been wanting to read it since the summer, but I had to save it until December.

What are you reading this December? Are you excited about christmas as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment