Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Recent 5 Star Reads

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Sleeping Giants by Sylvain Neuvel

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J. K. Rowling

The Passenger by Lisa Lutz

All I Know Now by Carrie Fletcher

Fire by Kristin Cashore

Coal River by Ellen Marie Wiseman

Karens jul (Karen's Christmas) by Amalie Skram
It doesn't have a cover

Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

2 comments:

  1. So many awesome books on your list, these are ones I have either loved myself or am desperate to read. My love for The Hunger Games series is endless, that series is soooooo good. I am definitely going to be adding some of these to my already endless TBR, so thanks for the awesome recommendations!!! :) Here's my most recent five star reads, if you want to check them out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great books on your list!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/03/30/top-ten-tuesday-50/

    ReplyDelete