Sunday, April 2, 2017

Wrap Up: March




Long time, no see! I've been busy with a lot of different things lately, and that has affected my reading and my blogging, but I am happy to be back! At the end of March I started reading a bit again, so I did manage to finish a few books in March, which I'm really happy with.


Wintergirls // Laurie Halse Anderson // 5 stars

Evig Søndag (Eternal Sunday) // Linnéa Myhre // 5 stars

The Lightning Thief // Rick Riordan // 4 stars // REVIEW

Kjære (Dear) // Linnéa Myhre // 3 stars


Bird Box // Josh Malerman // 4 stars

The Miserable Mill // Lemony Snicket // 4 stars

Catching Fire // Suzanne Collins // 5 stars // REVIEW

How to Be Happy // David Burton // 4 stars


The Sea of Monsters // Rick Riodan // 4 stars // REVIEW

The Titan's Cure // Rick Riordan // 4 stars // REVIEW

The Austere Academy // Lemony Snicket // 4 stars

The Ersatz Elevator // Lemony Snicket // 4 stars


The Vile Village // Lemony Snicket // 4 stars

The Hostile Hospital // Lemony Snicket // 4 stars

Norse Mythology // Neil Gaiman // 4 stars


There has been quite a few re-reads this month, to help me get back into reading. I've also listened to the A Series of Unfortunate Events on audiobooks, and I am thoroughly enjoying them, and I can't wait to finish all of them. 

How was your reading month? What is the best book you read in March?

No comments:

Post a Comment