Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books to read if you like Greek mythology

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish


In this list I'm only including books I've read myself (except The Iliad), and I've enjoyed all of them. If you have any more recommendations of books about Greek mythology, please leave them in the comments down below, because I just can't get enough!

The Odyssey and The Iliad by Homer

The Percy Jackson and the Olympians series by Rick Riordan

The Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan

Percy Jackson's Greek Heroes and Percy Jackson's Greek Gods by Rick Riordan

The Starcrossed trilogy by Josephine Angelini

The Greek Myths: Stories of the Greek gods and heroes vividly retold by Robin Waterfield and Kathryn Waterfield



2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun list! I love the Percy Jackson books! And I probably know more about Greek Mythology from them than from anything else. Haha. Have you read the Everneath series by Brodi Ashton? It's based on the Persephone and Hades myth.

    My TTT: https://greenishbookshelf.com/2016/04/12/top-10-tuesday-classic-books-for-children/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard Everneath is really good. I have a few students who would love this list. :) http://storyatatime.blogspot.com/2016/04/top-ten-tuesday-ten-books-to-read-if.html

      Delete