Thursday, December 3, 2015

November Wrap up




I still can't believe it's December already. 2015 is almost over, and 2016 is soon here.

I read 6 books and 1 novella in November, and I don't know how happy I am with that. The books I did read I really enjoyed, so I'm not going to complain too much.




In addition to these 6 books, I also read the novella Karen's Christmas, which got 5 stars.
All three books in the Hunger Games series got 5 stars from me. They have their flaws, but I just love them so much.
Ghosts by Henrik Ibsen got 3 stars. It's actually a play, and it was okay, but not something I'll read again.
Magonia got 5 stars from me as well, and so did Coal River


I hope you all had a good reading month, and that December will bring lots of amazing adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment