Friday, June 23, 2017

Books I Want To Read This Summer! [VIDEO]



Hello!

Today I posted another video on my YouTube channel, all about the books I want to read this summer. I hope to read more than the ones I've mentioned, but these are my priorities.



I also want to apologize as I feel like I've only posted videos lately. The truth is that I enjoy making them a lot, and it's something new and different to me. I will continue to write actual blog posts as well, but I will also share my videos on this blog, as it's just another way of talking to you.

If you have a preference between reading my posts or watching my videos, please let me know in the comments down below! I'm curious to see what you think, and I will also, of course, take your opinions to heart and listen to you as well.

Question: What book is your number one priority this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment