Friday, January 27, 2017

Video - Books I Want To Re-Read in 2017 !

Hello!

I decided to try something different this week, so instead of writing a blogpost, I made a video! It's not the best, as I'm not used to being on camera like that, but I enjoyed making it. It felt nice doing something else than just writing a list on the blog, even though I enjoy that as well.





I think I'll make more videos in the future, but I will still write most of my posts. If I post any videos, I will use them in posts here. Even so, if you want more videos on this blog, please subscribe to my youtube channel and leave a comment on the video, or on this post. If no one wants me to make videos, I'll just continue writing on my blog as usual.

I hope you enjoyed this video, and I will talk to you in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment